"Page & Shaw-Park Here" 2-Sided Trade Sign
Cambridge and Boston, MA, Ca. 1900

Hover over image for more detail. Click to magnify.

Pine with its original iron hanging chain and iron strapping surround. Crazed original paint. Blue letters with taupe shading on a white ground. Black painted applied molding. Bottom molding is a replacement.

Page & Shaw was a candy manufacturer established in Boston in 1888 (6 West Street), subsequently moving to Cambridge (18-20 Ames Street). At one point it was selling $6 million per year, operating store in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Montreal, Toronto, Paris and London--35 shops in total. It had manufacturing facilities in 9 cities.



45" wide x 23" high.


$1,250
ITEM # 18703